How To Set Up A Personal Fundraising Page
Creating your own personal fundraising page for the Waukee Area Christian Services 2022 Gala empowers you to appeal for and collect donations on our behalf. It’s a simple and secure process to set up the fundraising page. Here’s how you do it.
- Go to our Gala 2022 donation page: click here
- On our donate page, scroll down to the “I want to fundraise for this” link and click. The link will take you to the “Create a fundraising page” and walk you through a few steps to set it up.
- For the “A Note From” section, write your own story or use our sample below and tailor it to your needs.
Waukee Area Christian Services brings our community together to create food and housing security for struggling families. Inside WACS, you’ll hear stories of heartbreak and loss, but also of hope and perseverance. You’ll see volunteers hard at work, some having volunteered regularly for over 16 years. You’ll see a mini grocery store, medical clinic and large garden. And you’ll feel comfort in knowing there’s a clean, safe place to go, if the need ever arose, where you are treated with dignity and respect. Please join me in supporting this local nonprofit with your financial donation.
- You have the option to include a profile picture. This is a circular picture that shows up next to your fundraiser on our website (see below). You can leave this blank or include a picture so that your family and friends can find you easily.
- You also have the option to include a large image/photo/video. If you choose not to upload an image/photo/video, it will look like the picture below. Either way looks great.
Once your fundraising page is setup, you will receive a congratulatory email from GiveLively (the company we use for collecting online donations). This email will include instructions on how to share your fundraising page with your family and friends, including a link to your specific fundraising page.
You can also find a “Copy Link” and “Share This Page” option on your fundraising page under the “Donate” button.
Thank you for supporting our mission!